Who are we ?
Inclusive Learning North run forums, courses, consultancy, training and INSET led by Zena Martin.
See Zena’s pen profile here
What We Offer
We provide support and training directly to schools throughout the north of England. Below is a sample of the range of activities undertaken both in schools and at training venues. All support is bespoke and can be tailored to the needs of each school or setting:
- CPD training
- SEND /Inclusion Forums
- INSET training and Staff training
- School consultancy visits, SEND reviews, provision reviews and audits
- SENCO support
- Part-time interim SENCO roles
- Support staff deployment and training
- Provision and impact mapping
- Intervention monitoring and management
- Person-centred and solution-focused support
- SEN assessment
- Quality First Teaching support
- Teaching and learning strategies
- NQT and RQT support
- Cluster and conference meeting presentations, workshops and facilitation
- Educational conference planning
Please go to consultancy, training and INSET to see details of our consultancy, training and INSET day services.
Please go to DVD for details of our training DVD’s.
Inclusion Forum headline agendas – 2018