Inclusive Learning Online Portal
Giving Every Teacher the Confidence to be the Teacher of SEND
- Lesson strategies that promote inclusive teaching and learning in mathematics and English for all pupils, including those with SEND
- Evidence-based intervention strategies to support gaps in attainment and promote catch-up
- Strategies rooted in specialist teaching techniques and influenced by latest evidence of what works, adapted for mainstream and intervention classes
- Printable resources with every strategy
- Animated PowerPoint slides provided
- 15% discount on mathematical Cuisenaire® rods
- Guidance, tools and access to advice for SENCOS
- Continually up-to-date and relevant
Imagine if an online portal existed with a wealth of guidance, tools and access to advice for SENCOS.
Imagine if it were a place where teachers could have unlimited access to High Quality First Teaching Strategies, giving every teacher the confidence to be the inclusive teacher of all pupils, allowing access and participation by all and ensuring excellent pupil progress.
Imagine if it included a wealth of evidence-based intervention strategies targeting specific objectives of the curriculum that children have not yet mastered.
Imagine if it was offered at a price that any school could afford – large or small!
We are looking to build such a Inclusive Learning Online Portal, including strategies, interventions and SENCO support, assuming there is sufficient demand.
To book……please complete the form below:
and e-mail it back to us at email@example.com
If you attend the Spring Term 2019 Inclusion Forum, Quality First Teaching Strategies Morning Course or SENCO Forum and book before 5th April you will only pay 50p per pupil in the first year’s subscription.
All signed up schools will be notified as to the date when demand has enabled us to launch the site. Prior to the launch date schools will need to supply us with all school email addresses for users that will require access to the portal.
What you can expect
- A portal that continually builds its content in response to the needs of teachers and learners, researched and written by Zena Martin, Consultant
- A range of Quality First Teaching Strategies, rooted in evidence-based practice, for all year groups 1-6 in English (word reading, writing transcription, vocabulary, grammar and punctuation) and mathematics, including downloadable resources and slideshows
- Literacy and mathematics guidance for early years
- A range of intervention strategies for individuals or groups who need to plug gaps in their learning in an intervention context
- Guidance and tools for SENCOS and others at the strategic end of SEND provision
- Signposting to other relevant websites, resources and training
- A ‘Can’t find what you’re looking for?’ button on every page, allowing teachers and SENCOS to directly request strategies that are not yet on the portal
- Quick and easy opportunities for teachers to feedback evaluations of the materials to ensure continued quality
Terms and Conditions
1. Inclusive Learning Online is only available as an annual subscription, payable at the beginning of the 12-month period. The 50% discount is only available for the first year’s subscription to schools attending the 2019 Spring Term Inclusion Forum, Quality First Teaching Strategies Morning Course or SENCO Forum.
2. The number of pupils on roll must be taken from the DfE site, available at https://get-information-schools.service.gov.uk/
3. Each 12-month period begins from the date of invoice and will be renewed annually, unless the school requests cancellation of the subscription from Inclusive Learning North Ltd.
4. For schools booking before 5th April 2019, their first 12-month period will run from 20th May 2019 – 19th May 2020 to allow a full 12-month period of usage for the first year of subscription. If there is insufficient demand, schools will be notified that the Portal will not be launching and will not be invoiced.
5. Only school employees are permitted access and usage of the portal. Personal email addresses will not be accepted. Our use and storage of email addresses is compliant with GDPR.
6. Strategies provided through the ‘Can’t find what you’re looking for?’ button will be sent directly to the user making the request and uploaded to the portal for the benefit of other users. Whilst we aim to provide as quick a response as possible, it may take up to 10 working days to respond to the request.